The Cine Club Drosendorf was founded in 1990 to save the cinema of Drosendorf from closing down. The cinema has been in operation since 1920. The tireless dedication of the club’s members transformed the location into an art house cinema while preserving its rural charm.
In the hall with red brocade wallpapers the guests get their own tables where delicious food and drinks are served during the film. The cinema evening usually takes place once a month (last Saturday of every month).
Since 1992 the cine club organizes open-air-cinema performances during the summer time in Drosendorf.